Skills Academy Testimonials
The programme that is delivered at Soccer20 is very similar to the one we operate at Middlesborough Football Club Academy. I would have no hesitation in recommending any child to the Soccer20skills programme.
Mr. Martin Carter- Middlesborough Football Club Academy.
- My child loves the training and the humour! He also feels he is a better footballer and now has lots of skills since he joined Soccer 20. He is looking forward to continuing in September. Mr Boyle
- Soccer 20 has helped my TJ learn more about football skills and has helped him develop a great deal. Control of the ball and listening skills have also developed, especially when the coach is learning him and the other children. The coach makes it fun for the kids, which is great. TJ has learned that football is not just playing the game, but using the skills that will help him in the game. Thank you.
- He continues to love Soccer 20 and always wants to practice and shows me what he learns. Ms Bullerwell
- My child and myself have enjoyed Soccer 20 immensely. The coaches are always enthusiastic with the kids and make it a fun atmosphere, injecting confidence into the kids along the way. Soccer 20 is also a very professional set-up which separates it from other similar schools. My child realises he has his own responsibilities to look after on a weekly basis which is a great idea. Well done all the staff at Soccer 20.
- Continues to be a great experience. My child loves his Soccer 20 sessions and is continuing to learn (and develop his own self confidence). Mrs Anderson-Harrison
- Reece has found this programme to be a great success. He has improved in his ball skills and hopes to learn more in the future.